This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Using tree-ssa
- From: Tom Crick <cs1tc at bath dot ac dot uk>
- To: "" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 12:26:04 +0000
- Subject: Using tree-ssa
Hi all,
Apologies for the newbie question, but I wanted to make sure that I was doing
things correctly.
I previously posted on the list asking about the likelihood of writing a new GCC
front end for BCPL [see http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2003-10/msg01064.html]. Work
has been progressing on this, but I haven't had chance to get working on the GCC
part yet! What is required to utilise the tree-ssa work (e.g. so I can output
GENERIC trees)? Obviously I'd need the tree-ssa branch, but would I need to
build gcc 3.4 as well? I've just built 3.3.2 on my system (replacing 3.2.2).
Thanks for your help,
Tom Crick
cs1tc@bath.ac.uk
Dept. of Computer Science
University of Bath