This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A quick summary of gcc compilation speed from a political point of view
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: "Giovanni Bajo" <giovannibajo at libero dot it>
- Cc: <espie at nerim dot net>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 20 Jan 2004 14:32:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: A quick summary of gcc compilation speed from a political point of view
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <20040120100340.GA2214@tetto.gentiane.org><2f1f01c3df4d$b8184520$34b82997@bagio>
"Giovanni Bajo" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| Some of them, like you, never filed a single bug report since we
| started our bug database (4 years ago or something).
| At least, this is what Bugzilla told me.
Bugzilla is not all about it ;-) I just tried simple google to
see whether Marc did never actually report any bug about GCC and the
first link gives
with a simple patch
I did not go further looking other hits.
(I hope we won't end up classifying people based on their hits in