This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: more m68k breakage on m68k-linux
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- To: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard Zidlicky <rz at linux-m68k dot org>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, Gunther Nikl <gni at gecko dot de>
- Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 10:53:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: more m68k breakage on m68k-linux
- References: <4009E670.email@example.com>
Bernardo Innocenti writes:
> I'm now testing on m68k-linux as well as m68k-netbsdelf and m68k-uclinux.
> I see a new ICE during bootstrap, even with Andreas patch installed.
> It happens *only* on m68k-linux, but the checkous have been done a few
> days from each other.
unable to reproduce this. Just finished a testsuite run for
m68k-linux, ignoring the bootstrap comparision failure, described in
See http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2004-01/msg00720.html for
the test results.