This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Cross compiler build fails for bad inclusion
- From: Dara Hazeghi <dhazeghi at yahoo dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gshobaki at ece dot ucdavis dot edu
- Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 23:18:25 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Cross compiler build fails for bad inclusion
should answer your questions. Basically though,
cross-compilers require the headers (and usually
libraries) of the system you're targetting, so you'll
need to have copies of hppa-linux headers and
librariers, and tell gcc where they are.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes