This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Duplicate unspec instruction entries in rs6000.md?
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:50:35 -0800
- Subject: Re: Duplicate unspec instruction entries in rs6000.md?
On Wednesday, January 14, 2004, at 11:56 AM, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 10:54:52AM -0800, Syd Polk wrote:
Is it ok for an UNSPEC and an UNSPEC_VOLATILE to have the same index
Yes. The UNSPECs are used in (unspec) RTL and the UNSPEC_VOLATILEs in
Unless we have number pressure, I thought it would be good to not have
them overlap. I think one table for both might be able to avoid some
confusion some of the time, any competing factors that make this a bad