This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: OpenBSD configurations for gcc 3.3.x
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gp at suse dot de>
- To: espie at nerim dot net, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdr at integrable-solutions dot net
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 11:53:12 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: RFC: OpenBSD configurations for gcc 3.3.x
- References: <20040112235010.GA26809@tetto.gentiane.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>> Basically, this is the configuration information for most OpenBSD systems
>> using gcc 3.3.
> Is all of this already in CVS for 3.4? If not, I suggest to forward
> port to 3.4 first.
Actually, that's a requirement, more or less.
We generally do not accept patches for a release branch that have not been
applied to mainline (except stripped down or more conservative variants);
doing otherwise would constitute a regression.