This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: Classifying bugs
- From: "S. Bosscher" <S dot Bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- To: 'Wolfgang Bangerth ' <bangerth at ices dot utexas dot edu>,"'gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org '" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: 'Gabriel Dos Reis ' <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>,'Andrew Pinski ' <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:19:06 +0100
- Subject: RE: Classifying bugs
> Since this is not the first time he has not followed our rules, I would
> also like to ask him to be extra-careful in the futue when applying
> personal judgment rather than technical criteria when changing fields in
Why was this policy not discussed on gcc@, or at least announced?
I do not agree with all downgradings, but I disagree even more with
the ease with which some bugmasters assign a target milestone. If
you want to be so strict about all this, then you should discuss
every milestone with the RM.