This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Bootstrap time jumps on sparc-sun-solaris2.8
- From: Bradley Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Bradley Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 17:42:01 -0500
- Subject: Bootstrap time jumps on sparc-sun-solaris2.8
The time for make bootstrap on mainline sparc-sun-solaris2.8 went from
about 7 hours last week to 18 hours today. (I've been doing parallel
bootstrap in the interim, so I don't know when I started having the
I just started using ksh instead of bash for my CONFIG_SHELL; can
someone say whether that may be causing this?