This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Release Criteria (Was Re: Radical proposal: skip 3.4)
- From: mec dot gnu at mindspring dot com (Michael Elizabeth Chastain)
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com, mec dot gnu at mindspring dot com,pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl
- Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 06:44:52 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Release Criteria (Was Re: Radical proposal: skip 3.4)
Andrew Pinski wrote:
> Note out that list 12978 have a patch and most likely 12267 is fixed.
12267 is definitely still broken. I just checked with gcc HEAD 20040111
on the test program in the PR, and a stab for "factorial still shows up
at the end of "main".
> Just to get this clear 12267 is about debugging C with stabs and not
> C++ with stabs.
Whoops, you are right, I have C++ on the brain.