This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: help :: virtual-incoming-args
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: Chin-Hua Chang <chang at ccg dot ee dot ntust dot edu dot tw>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 17:43:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: help :: virtual-incoming-args
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Chin-Hua Chang wrote:
There is got a problem in 64-bit return value,
There isn't enough info here for us to understand the problem. You
haven't given us any info about the target architecture or the target
ABI. Also, you have given us only incomplete snips of RTL and assembly.
There is some documentation for virtual registers. Search for
FIRST_VIRTUAL_REGISTER and VIRTUAL_INCOMING_ARGS_REGISTER in the
I'm guessing that there are problems with the calling convention related
macros for your port. You will probably have to spend some time
stepping through this code to figure out what is wrong.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com