Re: [tree-ssa]: The dangers of keeping constants in phi nodes

Grrr. I never noticed that we can only rename *new* variables according to the API, so it's technically not a bug.
Use rewrite_vars_out_of_ssa to take the variable out of ssa form, then
use rewrite_into_ssa to put it back in SSA form.

Okeydokey, thanks.
I think I might be able to do this and keep the SSA up-to-date, it's just a bit tricky.

[ The two interfaces into the rewriter need to be cleaned up so that there's
a single interface to avoid this kind of confusion. It's on my todo list. ]

Jeff