This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Testing m68k changes on AmigaOS and Linux/m68k
- From: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Cc: Gunther Nikl <gni at gecko dot de>, GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 22:21:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: Testing m68k changes on AmigaOS and Linux/m68k
- Organization: Develer S.r.l.
- References: <3F88BBCF.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org.HOWL>
Matthias Klose wrote:
I've recently applied all my remaining m68k patches.
Since I can only test on ColdFire targets, would you
mind doing a bootstrap on Linux/m68k and/or AmigaOS?
Please see PR12371 for bootstrap comparision failures on m68k-linux,
probably introduced between 20030901 and 20030904.
Hmmm.... These are my m68k patches from the relevant
2003-09-03 Bernardo Innocenti <email@example.com>
* config.gcc (m68k-*-linux*): Remove definition of LINUX_DEFAULT_ELF.
* config/i370/linux.h (LINUX_DEFAULT_ELF): Remove unconditional
definition and code blocks compiled when not defined.
* config/i386/linux.h (LINUX_DEFAULT_ELF): Likewise.
* config/i386/linux64.h (LINUX_DEFAULT_ELF): Likewise.
* config/sparc/linux.h: (LINUX_DEFAULT_ELF): Likewise.
* config/sparc/linux64.h: (LINUX_DEFAULT_ELF): Likewise.
2003-09-04 Bernardo Innocenti <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* config/m68k/m68k.c (m68k_coff_asm_named_section): Restore
* config/m68k/coff.h (M68K_TARGET_COFF): Add flag used to
enable coff-only code in m68k.c.
I've re-read both patches and they seem rather safe, but...
is it possible that the objects produced during stage3 aren't
really ELF files?
There are no other m68k-related patches in the same period.
// Bernardo Innocenti - Develer S.r.l., R&D dept.
Please don't send Word attachments - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html