This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: mainline with ada doesn't bootstrap
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: kelleycook at wideopenwest dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 03 12:10:19 EST
- Subject: Re: mainline with ada doesn't bootstrap
After a guess hinted at by the Zack/Kenner exchange, I found that
reverting Jan's XFMode patches fixes it.
Yeah, that's what it is.
It's going to be a lot of trouble to get this to work, but I think the biggest
job will be all the needed changes to GCC documentation and macro and
function names to explain the "new world".