Re: mainline with ada doesn't bootstrap

    After a guess hinted at by the Zack/Kenner exchange, I found that
    reverting Jan's XFMode patches fixes it.

Yeah, that's what it is.

It's going to be a lot of trouble to get this to work, but I think the biggest
job will be all the needed changes to GCC documentation and macro and
function names to explain the "new world".