Re: IA64 bootstrap problem for Ada

    For most purposes these modes need to be regarded as having their full
    storage size.  Thus, TYPE_SIZE, TYPE_SIZE_UNIT, and TYPE_ALIGN should
    be consistent with GET_MODE_SIZE and GET_MODE_ALIGNMENT, not with
    GET_MODE_BITSIZE.

That's not what the code in layout_type does.  What it does is copy
GET_MODE_BITSIZE to TYPE_SIZE and GET_MODE_SIZE to TYPE_UNIT_SIZE.  The
right thing happens here by accident due to the alignment.

I don't see how to make Ada work with this sort of definition, though,
because it mixes the number of signifcant bits and number of bits in the
stored data in a way that I don't see how to separate.  Perhaps somebody
who knows more can figure out what to do.