This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] New regressions after 2003-10-26
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>,Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>,"gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 15:40:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] New regressions after 2003-10-26
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Richard, Zdenek,
> One of the attached changes introduced new regressions in the C, C++ and
> libmudflap testsuites.
> The libmudflap failures are all the same:
> internal compiler error: in insn_locators_initialize, at cfglayout.c:314
> Please submit a full bug report,
> with preprocessed source if appropriate.
> See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
This appears to be related to Zdenek's patch to disable BLOCK notes. I
will try to look into this.