Re: m68k bootstrap failure

Peter Barada wrote:
Yes, I do albeit a lot earlier. For me it already dies when compiling
floatformat.c. I wonder when I will get a working compiler again. As
soon as one bug is fixed another one surfaces :-(

What configuration are you trying to build for, i.e. how are you trying to build what particular world? I'll give it a whirl and see if I can replicate your failure, and if I can find the time, dig into it.

I'm building m68k-uclinux and he's probably building m68k-amigaos. I believe it also affects m68k-elf.

\X/  http://www.develer.com/

Please don't send Word attachments - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html