This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
Yes, I do albeit a lot earlier. For me it already dies when compiling floatformat.c. I wonder when I will get a working compiler again. As soon as one bug is fixed another one surfaces :-(
What configuration are you trying to build for, i.e. how are you trying to build what particular world? I'll give it a whirl and see if I can replicate your failure, and if I can find the time, dig into it.
I'm building m68k-uclinux and he's probably building m68k-amigaos. I believe it also affects m68k-elf.
-- // Bernardo Innocenti - Develer S.r.l., R&D dept. \X/ http://www.develer.com/
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |