Re: m68k bootstrap failure

Gunther Nikl wrote:

  Yes, I do albeit a lot earlier. For me it already dies when compiling
  floatformat.c. I wonder when I will get a working compiler again. As
  soon as one bug is fixed another one surfaces :-(

It must be the "deadline" effect. It's similar to the well known
"demo effect", but it works next to deadlines.

I also experienced it with the Linux kernel and KDE. When a deadline
gets near, everybody feels the need to dump all their untested crap
in CVS or in the maintainer's mailboxes.

As a consequence, KDE and Linux, both of which are usually quite
stable during development cycles, become extremely unstable just
before their beta-testing cycles ;-)

\X/  http://www.develer.com/

Please don't send Word attachments - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html