Re: Ada bootstrap failure on ia64

Arnaud Charlet <charlet@ACT-Europe.FR> writes:

>> I don't see how that's possible; "Program_Error sinput.adb:397" is
>> Get_Source_File_Index failing to find an entry in its table.
>
> That's possible at least because of a miscompilation/misconfiguration of the
> stage1 compiler.

But the stage1 compiler is compiled by the bootstrap compiler, which
doesn't have my patch in it, so I don't understand how my patch could
affect this.  I believe Andreas when he says that reverting my patch
makes the problem go away, but I know very little about Ada, and the
only ia64-linux box that I have direct access to does not have GNAT
installed (or dejagnu, for that matter).  Could one of you please try
to debug this problem further?

zw