branch names in cvs mailing-list archive

Hi,

when I try to identify patches that caused regressions, I usually use
Phil's regression hunter and then have a look at the gcc-cvs mailing
list archive. What bugs me there is the fact that I have to open each
message to see which branch is affected by the respective patch.

Wouldn't it be better to add the branch name (or an abbreviation of it
to save precious space) at the beginning of the message title?

Regards,
Volker