This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: No basic improvements branch for 3.5 - work on tree-ssa
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 03 07:14:30 EDT
- Subject: Re: No basic improvements branch for 3.5 - work on tree-ssa
Actually, we would welcome the additional folks working on the branch.
Of course, but that wasn't the proposal.
The proposal was to *merge* the tree-ssa experiment branch and people doing
It's all well-and-good to suggest that people work on the tree-ssa experiment,
but since GCC is a volunteer project, we can't force that. People may choose
to do other work and there is as much of a need for a place to do that
work as there was previously.