Re: cc and gcc compilers

On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 08:43:51AM +1000, Nguyen, KhaiDinh wrote:
> Many thanks for the replies. My apology for the Disclaimer. Please ignore
> it. The disclaimer is generated atomatically by my organisation system.

Read it again: it is not a disclaimer.  It is an order to people who
receive your message to follow certain procedures that the GCC team cannot
follow.

All mail sent to this mailing list is archived on a web server that can be
viewed by the public, and the legal blurb says this against the law.  For all
we know, your organization does not want you to contact this list.  It is
not clear that it is legal for us to ignore the "disclaimer".

For that reason we ask that people in organizations like yours find some
other way to contact us (say, a yahoo or hotmail account), to avoid legal
problems.  At some point, it is likely that a mail filter will be installed
to ban messages that contain this kind of legal verbiage.