This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bootstrap broken at the beginning of libstdc++-v3
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 21:03:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: Bootstrap broken at the beginning of libstdc++-v3
- References: <3F96CB45.email@example.com>
> current mainline doesn't bootstrap on at least i686-pc-linux-gnu and
It appears to be caused by my dwarf2 patch. I am working on it now -
it does not reproduce with my tree but does with clean one, so I managed
to mess up CVS somehow.