R: very basic porting

> > Hello All,
> >
> > i'm working to Microchip PIC18 porting for university purposes...
> > I've written the four files (.h, .md, .c and protos), studied
> for 9 months
> > and created cc1 for pic18.
> >
> > But when I try to assign a value to a variable the cc1 sends me
> an error in
> > prepare_cmp_insn - optabs.c (line 3505).
>
> Can you, for start, show some context of line 3505 in your optabs.c?  In
> current mainline, prepare_cmp_insn has 3 different aborts in it none at
> line 3505.  The line numbers depend on version of compiler you do use...

The version in 3.3. The line is

  if (class == MODE_FLOAT)
    prepare_float_lib_cmp (px, py, pcomparison, pmode, punsignedp);

  else
    abort ();

... for me the problem is that in previous lines the function doesn't return
because not one of conditions listed occurs.
What do you think? For me the problem is in my .h configuration... what do
you think? Have you an idea?

Thanks. Gab.