This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Java interface classes in C++
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc <gcc at gnu dot org>, <per at bothner dot com>, <aph at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:34:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Java interface classes in C++
On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, Nathan Sidwell wrote:
> In fixing 12335 I came across some ambiguity with extern "Java" classes.
> Is any of the attached valid? Currently we barf on One::~One complaining
> that its 'int' parameter is non-java. That's a meaningless to the user
> -- its the in_charge parm.
Desctructors are meaningless to Java. Declaring One::~One should be an