This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.3.2: Could not bootstrap on Solaris 8 (Native as/ld)
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:39:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: 3.3.2: Could not bootstrap on Solaris 8 (Native as/ld)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I configured it simply as:
> ~/tmp/build > ../gcc-3.3.2/configure --enable-languages=c,c++ \
> --disable-debug --disable-nls
Where does this --disable-debug option come from? I don't see it listed on
> Are native as/ld supported at all or should I be using binutils?
They are supported.
> Or is there something wrong that I am doing here?
Did you follow the build instructions given at