This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: mainline "exploding"
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Cc: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>, Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>, hubicka at ucw dot cz, mark at codesourcery dot com, matz at suse dot de, gerald at pfeifer dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 12:30:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: mainline "exploding"
- References: <20031016094915.B2267@synopsys.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 03:09:36PM -0400, Jeff Sturm wrote:
> Is this something that can be left up to the frontend? I.e. C never
> inlines at -O1, but C++ does unit-at-a-time with -O1?
Ignoring "static inline" at -O1 is likely to cause furor as well.