Re: ABI compliance should be default for gcc 3.4

Hi,

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Joe Buck wrote:

> from real code ... an interesting experiment would be to build KDE with
> 3.4 and -Wabi and see what warnings we get.

Before that god has created the barrier of fixing KDE code to come through
the stricter C++ parser at all ;-)  (for instance trivial stuff like
stray ';' after namespaces)  Mostly it compiles in the mean time.  I asked
someone to add -Wabi to his compile flags.

Ciao,
Michael.