This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ABI compliance should be default for gcc 3.4
- From: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- To: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>
- Cc: "Moore, David" <david dot moore at intel dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 20:04:38 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: ABI compliance should be default for gcc 3.4
On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Joe Buck wrote:
> from real code ... an interesting experiment would be to build KDE with
> 3.4 and -Wabi and see what warnings we get.
Before that god has created the barrier of fixing KDE code to come through
the stricter C++ parser at all ;-) (for instance trivial stuff like
stray ';' after namespaces) Mostly it compiles in the mean time. I asked
someone to add -Wabi to his compile flags.