This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Where can I find documentation on the tls_model enum?
- From: Bernd Jendrissek <berndfoobar at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: Jonathan Wilson <jonwil at tpgi dot com dot au>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:52:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: Where can I find documentation on the tls_model enum?
- References: <3F8E7240.email@example.com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 06:26:08PM +0800, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
> Specificly what the different models mean and under which circumstances
> legitimize_tls_address would be passed different models?
I'm just busy downloading (x) so I don't know if it's what you want...
(define x 'http://people.redhat.com/drepper/tls.pdf)
(Found it in node "Thread-Local" in "info gcc".)
Good lock with your mingw-tls!
Hmm, maybe it's a bit ELF-specific.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----