This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: I know why my build is failing
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wilson <jonwil at tpgi dot com dot au>
- Cc: mingw-users at lists dot sourceforge dot net, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:47:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: I know why my build is failing
- References: <3F8DFA83.email@example.com>
On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 09:55:15AM +0800, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
> somehow, the makefiles for libstdc++ are looking in ..\gcc when they should
> be looking in ..\..\gcc.
> This is why its not finding the header files.
> Why its not looking in the right place (or conversly, isnt in the right
> place when it starts looking) I dont know.
> Ideas anyone?
You are probably configuring in $(srcdir). If you read the installation
instructions, it says not to do that.
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer