Re: [tree-ssa] live analysis on local static functions

In message <20031014180700.GO6212@kam.mff.cuni.cz>, Jan Hubicka writes:
 >> Once my current cleanups are done testing I'll poke at this and post a patc
 >h.
 >
 >OK, thanks!
 >BTW with the patch to avoid removal and -funit-at-a-time on by default,
 >I can get into stage3 but then I get abort in finish_spills :(
Based on Richard's message, I'm holding off for the moment.  There's a
deeper issue and if I hack this into the useless variable remover we're
just going to be papering over that issue.

Can you check your test into the testsuite on the branch?  That'll help
make sure it doesn't get lost :-)

jeff