This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: CVS tags (was: [new-ra] merge with head)
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>, Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:09:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: CVS tags (was: [new-ra] merge with head)
On Monday, October 13, 2003, at 12:48 PM, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
Mike Stump <email@example.com> writes:
| Also, dated merges from named branches works just fine. What doesn't
| work is that the main branch (mainline) doesn't have a name, so no
| merging from it.(?)
I don't understand this. Merge from mainline is done with -jHEAD.
You forgot the date, try adding it, then you will understand.