This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: NULL_TREE as RETURN_EXPR, but the "return" statement has anargument ...
- From: Matthieu Moy <Matthieu dot Moy at imag dot fr>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 11:41:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: NULL_TREE as RETURN_EXPR, but the "return" statement has anargument ...
- Organization: Verimag, STMicroelectronics
- References: <email@example.com><20031010203525.GD19470@redhat.com>
Richard Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> See check_return_expr:
Thanks for the answer.
What I don't understand is which macro I should use to get the actual
return value in this case.