Thanks for fixing my patch that caused the flex regression

I was just in process cvs committing a revert for my patch which caused the regression when the checkin bailed due to a very recent change in Makefile.in

I figured that it must have been a problem with Darwin's flex, but I didn't have time to investigate it.  Interestingly, I had tested with both stock flex 2.5.31 and what must have been a
patched version of 2.5.4a, since both worked fine for me.

I'm truly glad that you spent the time to discover the true source of the error.

Kelley Cook