This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Someone broke bootstrap
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, zack at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 00:25:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: Someone broke bootstrap
- References: <200310080311.h983B8u4016472@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
On Tue, 2003-10-07 at 20:11, John David Anglin wrote:
> > There are also a bunch of testsuite regressions on hppa64-hp-hpux11.11.
> See <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2003-10/msg00324.html>.
> The gcc.log has messages similar to the following for the new regressions:
> /xxx/gnu/gcc-3.3/gcc/gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg/compat/scalar-by-value-1_x.c:154: inte
> rnal compiler error: in copy_rtx, at rtl.c:377
> Please submit a full bug report,
I'm seeing this on frv too. I blame Zack (at least in the little bit of
looking I did...), but that's ok. I'm sure he'll fix it.
Eric Christopher <email@example.com>