Re: RFA: Adding a location_t (or pointer) to tree_exp for 3.4 only.

I finished the patch that adds the location_t after
the expressions' structure (like in OO inheritance).

This patch is simple, robust, maintainable and increases
the memory usage only with 0.2% instead of the 7% when
adding the location_t to tree_exp as a fixed member.

The patch certainly is a lot smaller and simpler than a
WFL based patch would be - and garanteed bug free, something
that I'd not be able to garantee with a patch that uses WFL :/.
Also, it uses less memory than when implementing this with WFL
(a WFL adds a whole tree struct, which is considerably larger
than a location_t).

As soon as I did the mandatory bootstrap and gdb testsuite
tests, I will post the patch to gcc-patches@ with a CC to you
for review.

Thanks,

--