Re: caddr_t undefined

On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 02:35:29PM -0400, y2bismil@engmail.uwaterloo.ca wrote:
> Okay,
> I think this is something to do with the header search order.  It does not look
> like sys/types is being included.  I think something in the ming directories is
> being included.  Anyone know how to add include directories to be searched AFTER
> the standard directories are searched?

RTFM.  This question is off-topic for these mailing lists, which are about
the development /of/ GCC, not the basic usage /of/ GCC.  It's taken me
longer to type this email than it would have taken you to go to gcc.gnu.org
and click on the documentation link.

by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
    - Brian W. Kernighan