This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Building shared library with g77 on HP-UX
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 21:50:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: Building shared library with g77 on HP-UX
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <20031007110820.GA46991@spuckler.il.thewrittenword.com>
Albert Chin wrote:
I'm trying to build the SciPy module for Python 2.3.2 using GCC 3.3 on
HP-UX 11i. GCC was built with --enable-shared so I do have a
/usr/ccs/bin/ld: Invalid loader fixup in text space needed in output
file for symbol "f_exit" in input file
Should libfrtbegin.a be built with -fpic?
I don't know. libfrtbegin.a contains the static part of the run-time
library, i.e. that part that should be part of the executable.
Perhaps it's incorrectly picked up while building a shared library (but
then I wonder why I don't get these bug reports from other g77 users) ...
Toon Moene - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/ (under construction)