This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFD: C pointer conversions that differ in unsignedness
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 07 Oct 2003 07:24:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: RFD: C pointer conversions that differ in unsignedness
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <409E9DFD-F84E-11D7-9C01-003065A77310@apple.com>
Mike Stump <email@example.com> writes:
| I propose to tighten this up to a warning, unconditionally. How to
| others feel? -Wall? -std=? Over my dead body?