This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Adding a location_t (or pointer) to tree_exp for 3.4 only.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, wilson at specifixinc dot com, jason at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 13:11:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFA: Adding a location_t (or pointer) to tree_exp for 3.4 only.
- References: <20030922001710.GA24248@alinoe.com> <20030927124920.GA16447@alinoe.com> <20031006174054.GC17794@redhat.com> <20031006190817.GA9460@alinoe.com>
On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 09:08:17PM +0200, Carlo Wood wrote:
> Most code is simply assuming that if an expression is not
> a CALL_EXP it is not a call - while a CALL_EXP wrapped in
> a WFL *would* be a call.
That is a specious argument. How does this differ from a
PLUS_EXPR that contains a call?