PA-RISC: Reserving a "thread context" register.

As NetBSD is finishing off work on a toolchain for hppa platform
using the Linux ELF PA-RISC support as a base, someone suggested
that  it might be worth reserving a register for a thread context.

If we did so, what would be the best register to use?  Is there a
better method to do what we want?

--
Matt Thomas                     email: matt@3am-software.com
3am Software Foundry              www: http://3am-software.com/bio/matt/