This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Help with gmp-4.0.1 and gcc-3.3.1 on sparcv9?
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Bradley Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 19:16:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: Help with gmp-4.0.1 and gcc-3.3.1 on sparcv9?
- References: <7E38058A-F4FA-11D7-AF62-003065B239F6@math.purdue.edu>
> Never mind, there are bootstrap comparison failures with just the C
> compiler. I'll wait for a while before trying to test the branch again
> on sparcv9.
On the tree-ssa branch?