This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: I broke CVS.... :-(
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: "Zack Weinberg" <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, Robert Schiele <rschiele at uni-mannheim dot de>, Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 12:23:03 -0600
- Subject: Re: I broke CVS.... :-(
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <email@example.com>, "Zack Weinberg" writes:
>David Edelsohn <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>>>>>>> Robert Schiele writes:
>> Robert> Just login to the server, go to the directory where the master repo
>> Robert> hosted and delete the file "#cvs.wfl.`hostname`.*" and remove the d
>> Robert> "#cvs.lock".
>> Most people with CVS commit access do not have a login account on
>> the server. The accounts are hard-wired to CVS.
>> I also recommend contacting Overseers about this type of problem.
>I believe there is a cron job that deletes stale locks after a few