Re: Sibcall arguments passed on the stack

On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 11:10:58PM -2800, John David Anglin wrote:
> Yes, that appears to be the best fix.  What had bothered me about it
> was there appears to have been a concious decision not to add stack
> slots to the CALL_INSN_FUNCTION_USAGE.

For non-const functions, there is no need, since "all memory" is
considered clobberable.  For const functions, what we have now is
partially a mistake -- iirc Dale found that we add the use when
we're adding libcall notes, but I think we should do it all the time.

r~