This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Proposed targets to deprecate for 3.4
- From: "Zack Weinberg" <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: neroden at twcny dot rr dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:15:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: Proposed targets to deprecate for 3.4
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kazu Hirata <email@example.com> writes:
> Hi Zack and Nathanael,
>> --- arch-obs-criteria.txt ---
> This is a great piece of work. Why don't we put this file somewhere
> on our web site? A obsoleted target list maintainer usually end up
> receiving a lot of emails. If we put up the file in public to have
> people directly update the entries, that would alleviate his/her job
> to some extent. Certain entries like define_peephole or cc0 are
> pretty easy to maintain even for those not familiar with each port.
Sounds great to me. You wanna translate to HTML?