This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Proposed targets to deprecate for 3.4
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:15:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: Proposed targets to deprecate for 3.4
- References: <20030930114232.GA5344@twcny.rr.com>
On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 04:42, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> No maintainer. Basically unchanged since its introduction a year ago.
> :-P This is bitrotting already, thanks to the heavy generic code cleanups.
> Red Hat contributed it; maybe they want to revive it (or not)?
I'm in the middle of reviving it. Also, the binutils/sim support has
already been cleaned up enormously by Dave Brolley.
Eric Christopher <email@example.com>