Re: Proposed targets to deprecate for 3.4

Nathanael Nerode wrote:
frv-*-elf
  No maintainer.  Basically unchanged since its introduction a year ago.
  :-P  This is bitrotting already, thanks to the heavy generic code cleanups.
  Red Hat contributed it; maybe they want to revive it (or not)?
d30v-*
  No maintainer, and worse, no documented instruction set.
i960-*-* (including i960-*-coff*, i960-*-rtems)
  Maintainer says it's broken and isn't going to get fixed.

RTEMS has some more candidates for deprecation:

  + hppa1.1-*-rtems* (for sure)
  + v850-*-rtems*    (for sure, the port never materialized)
  + mips64orion-rtems (maybe)

In 3.4, can the regular mips-rtems or mips-elf target be used to
generate code for a mips64orion?  I have been waiting for the day
when more of the mips variants could be handled by a single
multilib'ed toolset.