This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ testsuite failures on AIX
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 22:27:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: C++ testsuite failures on AIX
- References: <200309111459.h8BExcg29698@makai.watson.ibm.com>
> AIX is back to the state at the beginning of the week with a
> massive number of C++-related testsuite failures all due to storage for
> symbols not being allocated. The latest cgraph patches appear to have
> undone the fixes.
Were this problems fixed again in meantime?