This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Really, really const
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 26 Sep 2003 09:50:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: Really, really const
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
just a comment; I don't know what the is. But
| The memory a is read twice. Is there any attrribute I can use to
| stop gcc from doing this?
GCC should be able to get that right without resorting to attributte