This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: Optimising redundant compares
- From: "Jon Beniston" <jbeniston at compxs dot com>
- To: <jbeniston at compxs dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 19:10:23 +0100
- Subject: RE: Optimising redundant compares
- Organization: CompXs
- Reply-to: <jbeniston at compxs dot com>
> How would I go about modifying the size of MODE_CC in a
> portable way? Will this cause any other problems? Should I
> add a second dummy register in my CC_REG class? All
> suggestions greatly received.
To attempt to answer my own question, I take it I just define
CLASS_MAX_NREGS to work around the problem?