This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Parallel build broken on i686-pc-linux-gnu
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 00:09:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: Parallel build broken on i686-pc-linux-gnu
>>>>> Gabriel Dos Reis writes:
Gaby> Parallel build of a freshly checked out tree fails on an i686-pc-linux-gnu.
Gaby> dromion% make -j4
Gaby> In file included from /home/gdr/redhat/egcs/gcc/c-common.h:27,
Gaby> from /home/gdr/redhat/egcs/gcc/stub-objc.c:28:
Gaby> /home/gdr/redhat/egcs/gcc/ggc.h:39:24: gtype-desc.h: No such file or directory
Yes, I just replied to Zem's patch with the same information.
Apparently no one tested with a parallel make and a dependency is